MELA-FADE SERUM SYSTEMLogin to view price.
Environ’s innovative Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- Biobenefity is an extract from he leaves of the artichoke plant. Cynaropicrin, the active ingredient in artichoke extract, inhibits NF-kB (Nuclear Factorkappa B). Melanocyte growth factor is predicted by NF-kB activation. Biobenefity could inhibit the melanocyte proliferation through the reduction of NF-kB transcription guarding the skin against photoageing and pigmentation.
- Princess Care (Geranium robertianum extract) acts against photoaging. It helps the protect the basement membrane and prevents the generation of stagnant melanin by inhibiting tryptase activity, assisting to improve the appearance of age spots.
- AHA's such as lactic acid have been reported to be effective in treating pigmentary lesions such as melasma, solar lentigines, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is essential to normal epithelial function. Tropical dexpanthenol acts like a moisturizer, improving stratum corneum hydration, reducing transpidermal water loss and maintaining skin softness and elasticity. Dexpanthenol has been shown to have an anti-inflammatory effect on experimental ultraviolet-induced erythema.
- Alpiniawhite is an extract of the seed of Alpina Katsumadai Hayata. In the mechanism fo melanogenesis, researchers have recently discovered a new signaling pathway of tyrosinase synthesis, and in the process, found a unique approach in suppressing melanin production. In this pathway, phospholipid-degrading enzyme (PLD1) plays a prominent role by hydrolizing phosphatidylcholine (PC) the main component of the cell membrane, into phosphatidic acid (PA) and choline In in vitro tests conducted with melanoma cells, the expression of tyrosinase decreases and intercellular melanin content declines by enhancing PLD1 activity. This method inhibits tyrosinase, thus, suppressing melanogenisis.
- Claiju is an extract of the fruit of Prunus domestica (plum). Claiju works to inhibit the phagocytotic appetite of keratinocytes to eat up synthesized melanin which are contained in melanosomes. Technically, this means the inhibition of uptake of melanosomes into the keratinocytes.
- Neem Leaf Liquid B is an extract of Neem tree leaves. Prostaglandin synthesized by COX-2 is known to stimulate melanocytes. Neem Leaf Liquid B was confirmed to inhibit COX-2 and assist in the prevention of pigmentation, leaving the skin looking clearer and more radiant.
- Sakura Extact B is obtained from the leaf of the Prunus yedoensis (Japanese flowering cherry). It inhibits histamine release, which is known to stimulate melanocytes to produce melanin.
- Honeybush Extract is a known antioxidant and may help guard skin against external stressors that stimulate melanogenesis.
Mela-Fade Serum A & B may be introduced at any stage of an Environ Skin Care regimen
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your Environ preferred products.
2. Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for best results only in the evening.
3. First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
4. Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and night.
5. Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients.